Thursday, November 16, 2006

The High Springs Paint Out

The personnel working in the Gallery were wonderful and friendly throughout the whole time and the display of the art work was excellent.

I had such a wonderful experience while painting in High Springs. The town has many places to paint and next year we will all know the town better.

While painting the downtown scene, I enjoyed meeting the residents of the town, as well as the restaurant personnel where I was set up to paint, all of whom were great hosts.

I painted two scenes in O'Leno State Park and I cannot say enough about the beauty of the Park. I'm sure it is one of the Good Lord's master pieces.

The event was a wonderful experience for me and I hope to see everyone next year,

Sincerely,

Joe Taylor
Elkton, Florida

No comments: